Friday, December 5, 2008

Sharing with Carla Reed, Tuesday, December 9, 7 pm;1917 Flag Mountain Drive, Pierre

Carla is completing her journey to and from the East Coast and has many stories to share concerning God’s grace and direction.

She will be in Pierre Tuesday evening, December 9. We’ll meet at 7 pm, at 1917 Flag Mountain Drive, Pierre, SD (DeAnn and Merlyn Hilmoe’s home).

Please plan to attend and invite anyone the Lord puts on your heart.

Here is an excerpt from her 11-11 email:

"I am lingering on the east coast to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my handsome young soldier son, Josh. He is based at Ft Bragg, NC, and it will be a joy to have several days with him before I begin my drive back to Washington. Enroute I’ll stop in Anderson, IN where my daughter and family just moved and in Sioux Falls, SD to see my oldest son and family. My mom now lives in Neligh, NE, so I’ll make a stop there as well and hope to see other family in the area. It’s one of the perks of travel to see family as most of them are not able to travel very far with young children,school obligations, and jobs. Thank you so much for your prayer cover and your kind words of encouragement and strength.

Today, I have been ‘on the road again’ for 8 weeks and am feeling the effects of much travel. I have already come 8,000 miles in 8 weeks. Were it not for my being able to spend Thanksgiving with my son, I would be heading home. It was a month ago today, October 10-11 that I stepped into the waters of the far northeast corner of America at Eastport, ME. I am still in awe of that Divine moment and the wonder of the beauty of the northeast ablaze with color. As I’ve been on the east coast, I’ve enjoyed several weeks of colorful changes and varieties of foliage. You can access some blog newsletters on my website: www.carlareed.com if you want to catch up or refer others."

No comments: