Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Word from the Lord for the West River South Dakota Area Retreat, September 2009

It's not by chance that I have placed each of you in this season in history, or in this location. I have given you the trials to mature you and I will continue to becme more real to you in the days ahead.

You felt my love strongly poured out upon you at different times in each of your lives, but I am here to tell you that you haven't seen anything yet!!

In my darkest hour, when I felt all alone, rejected and dejected, accused and abused, it felt as if My Father had left me -- it was my greatest hour of heaviness and sorrow, and my greatest hour of triumph! When Satan thought he'd won, I showed him that the great I AM is greater.

In your own lives, in your greatest struggles and darkest hour, call to me, I know what you are going through, and you WILL overcome hell and all its fury, and live to see your greatest nightmare turn into your greatest victory. You see I have come and paid the price so that you too can overcome and see the light of hte day at the end of your dark tunnel.

My words are true, you can overcome with the Blood of the Lamb, the word of your testimony, and the fact that you loved not your life until death.

Know this - as you hear my story in each of your lives that you are already overcomers, and death will not hold you in the ground, you will see the final victory over the enemy of your souls.

No comments: